Is it just me, or are more and more awesome vegan websites and blogs popping up all over the Internet? I’ll confess that my blogroll isn’t nearly as extensive as it should be. Truth be told, there’s no way one person could amass the whole of the Internet’s vegan awesomeness in a way that would do it any justice. But given just how much there is to be found out there, I thought I’d share a few of my favorites!
- Healthy. Happy. Life. — There are a lot of reasons I love this blog. It’s chock full of inventive vegan recipes, each represented with a set of beautiful photos. Instructions are clear and concise, making even the more complicated recipes easy to follow. There are occasional recipe “series” for times of year, holidays, or just plain awesome stuff like vegan smoothies. Also the home of an extensive Best Vegan Blog list.
- Finding Vegan — Started by Kathy of Healthy. Happy. Life., this is the place to go for an amassed collection of great vegan things from all over the web. A word of warning, though; it’s extremely easy to get caught up looking at all the amazing pictures!
- VegWeb — It’s really no secret that VegWeb is awesome. It would take several lifetimes to try out all the amazing user-submitted recipes that are cataloged on this site. I love that you can browse by ingredient, right down to the type of rice, pasta, or beans you have in mind for dinner.
- Gone Raw — When I feel like dabbling in raw food, this is where I go. I stumbled across it back in February when I felt the need to detox a bit after a vacation that involved a little too much vegan indulgence. So far I’ve liked everything I’ve tried, especially the red cabbage tacos!
- Manifest Vegan — I’m not gluten-free, but I love looking at the pictures on this blog. The recipes are awesome, too, and I often find myself sharing then with gf friends. I kind of envy how inventive this blog is.
There are so many more, it’s not even funny. I know my list is just the tip of the iceberg–possibly the tip of the tip. But I do love all these sites and blogs for what they have to offer, and I hope to be able to try more recipes from all of them in the future! I’m sure the list will continue to expand as time goes on.
Question for the comments: What’s your favorite vegan website or blog, and why?